How to Use AI to Implement Your Marketing Strategy: Harnessing AI for Effective Marketing Strategy Execution
Artificial Intelligence (AI) has become a powerful tool for executing marketing strategies. AI technologies like Robotic Marketer for strategy development and management, and ChatGPT for content creation, are revolutionizing marketing strategy implementation. Let’s explore how you can leverage AI in your marketing, and how programs like the Elevate 100 Club are instrumental in this journey. Read more
Artificial Intelligence (AI) is redefining the marketing landscape and so finding the right course to upskill in AI is essential for marketers. The Elevate 100 Club is an intensive bootcamp which stands out for marketers seeking to harness AI’s full potential. In this blog, we delve into why this program is considered the best AI course for marketers and how it offers practical, comprehensive training tailored for excelling within the marketing industry. Read more
There are currently so many marketing consulting firms large and small available to choose from that it can become a confusing process trying to find the right fit for your company.
Here we will discuss some ways you can work out which marketing consulting firm is best for your technology company, and give you some tools to help thin out the herd.
Decide what type of services your business needs and the results you are after
It’ll be a harder process for your business in choosing a viable consulting firm if you do not have clearly set goals, needs and estimated results to check off when assessing different firms.
Once you know what you need from your marketing activities, your business can focus on finding consulting firms that are up to date with the latest technological advances, trends and services so that they can fulfill your needs efficiently, and at a higher level than competitors.
Take Robotic Marketer for example. The Artificial Intelligence (AI) technology allows us to stay ahead of the curb, and transform information on your company, your business goals and marketing plan into an actionable marketing strategy at a much faster rate than our competitors.
Start by looking locally
Whether you are a well-established company, or a budding entrepreneur, you should always begin your search close to home.
When you are working with technology, there are so many new and complex threats in the form of cyber-attacks and network failures that may need immediate attention if your business is to continue operating.
By hiring locally, this threat can be minimized, as the closer the firm is to your business, the quicker on-site issues can be resolved and your company can remain productive.
Robotic Marketer’s advanced machine learning and big data processing capabilities allow us to identify technological issues much quicker than other marketing consulting firms, meaning we can resolve problems and get your business back on track to achieving your marketing strategy.
What’s the profile of the firm?
As we have said, there are so many different marketing consulting firms available to choose from both locally and abroad, each with different specialties and focuses on alternate industries.
That is why it is imperative that you select a consulting company that can fulfill your specific needs, and whether they are genuinely capable of meeting your objectives within the time frame you require.
Robotic Marketer is specifically designed to create affordable, high-quality marketing strategies for technology-based organizations. At a fraction of the price, you will receive a ‘Big-4’ quality strategy – value for money with top-tier marketing services.
What markets do they operate in?
As you are looking for a marketing consulting firm that can best serve and satisfy a technology company, it is of utmost importance that they have the right knowledge and experience for your business.
Before picking a firm, look at some of their past projects within the technology industry, how recent they were, did their other clients have similar needs to your own, did they return with future projects and most importantly, were they happy with the consulting firm’s performance?
Without the proper industry experience, and effective results to gauge, there is no guarantee that the consulting firm will be the right fit for your business, and be able to fulfill your needs completely and effectively.
Make sure that the firm understands what you need
Depending on the needs of your business, it is important that the marketing consulting firm you choose has a wide range of staff with a mix of disciplines and focus areas so that they can fulfill all of your technology needs as they arise.
Of course, if you are only just starting up your business, this is less of an issue, but the larger your company, the wider the range of technological services you will require, so it is necessary that you look into whether the consulting firm can fulfill all the needs of your business, not just a few.
Robotic Marketer is dedicated to ensuring all clients receive the best service possible, and we are always here to help clients with any issues they may encounter so that we can get back to achieving your marketing strategy in the most efficient way possible.
As 2020 draws to a close, many entrepreneurs and business leaders are coming to terms with the underperformance of marketing tactics for the year, most notably as a result of COVID-19. This has prompted many to rethink their marketing strategy and readjust their outcome expectations to increase revenue and performance. In alignment with the cardinal evolutionary practice of adapting in order to survive, companies must now make a choice: to continue as though it’s ‘business as usual,’ or to build a smart, reactive and realistic marketing strategy which responds to the current economic situation and corresponding buyer behavior.
Naturally, the only real solution for businesses who wish to stay afloat is the latter choice, which commands smart marketing strategies as a means of generating leads, increasing brand awareness and fast-tracking business growth.
First things first.
Steps required for a business to build a suitable marketing strategy
A good place to start is by readjusting expectations for performance in 2021 to increase revenue. The marketing strategy should necessarily keep pace with the times, and that means rethinking realistic business goals for the coming year.
Furthermore, maintaining discipline when it comes to the execution of your readjusted business plan and marketing strategy is key. As the holy grail of entrepreneurship has articulated, “Goals without routines are wishes; routines without goals are aimless”.
Based upon the testimonials of over 70,000 companies which successfully scaled up whilst reducing entrepreneurial contact hours, The Rockefeller Habits outline a clear path to success:
- Ensure that your management team is healthy and aligned.
- Set goals that are specific, measurable and attainable on what needs to be accomplished each quarter to achieve the year-end goal.
- Align management discussions and communication with the need to ensure that not only management is clear on the vision, but the people that make it happen are clear too.
- Use project management tools like ASANA to ensure that every facet of the organization has a person assigned with accountability for ensuring that goals are met.
- Collaborate with your marketing team and ensure that employee input is welcome and considered to identify obstacles and any opportunities as they arise.
- Collate customer feedback and analyze across data points, financial data and surveys.
- Bring your core values alive and ensure that everyone on the marketing team understands the purpose of your company.
- Continually provide platforms for employees to articulate the key components of the company’s strategy, to ensure that the message has not become diluted and off-track.
- Bring company culture to the forefront and ensure that employees are ‘heard and seen’ and that you know whether someone has had a good day or not.
1) Set short term and long term marketing goals as part of your marketing strategy.
Setting a specific goal within your marketing strategy clarifies what tactics are being implemented such as blog posts and what purpose they serve. To execute this, ensure that your marketing goals are S.M.A.R.T.: specific, measurable, attainable, relevant, and time-bound. If your business sets a SMART measurable goal, it helps to determine if it is successful.
According to CoSchedule research, setting many measurable goals can improve the likelihood of success by almost four times as much as those who do not.
2) Market research
While market research can be conducted in any number of ways, platforms like Robotic Marketer are a sure-fire way to efficiently produce comprehensive marketing strategies based upon in-depth collated data.
What can market research tell us about?
- The relationship between the economy and buyer behavior
- Competitor profiles
- The specifics of what consumers want
- Popular content marketing to share in social media and blog posts
- What factors increase the likelihood of purchases
- What trends and challenges are most pertinent in the industry
- Who industry stakeholders are
3) Conduct a S.W.O.T. analysis
A S.W.O.T. analysis helps businesses identify their Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats. Articulating a S.W.O.T. analysis is vital to ensuring that your company stays on track and seamlessly executives their marketing plans and marketing objectives.
While it is easy to think of, it is equally as important to write down and refer back to frequently as a means of tracking your progress and marketing plans. Constant reminders of the opportunities that lie ahead will keep you invested and inspired.
4) Identify customer profiles
It is the perfect time to hone in on customer profiles, investigating who customers are in order to best market to them. When building a customer profile, it is important to consider the following:
- The name of the profile
- What would incentivize this profile to buy from your business
- Profile demographics
- Buyer patterns
- Purchasing references
5) Do a competitor analysis
If you are serious about growing your business, achieving your goals, and taking market share from competitors, you will dedicate time to learning about your competition in order to ‘beat’ them and effectively achieve your marketing objectives. Below is a list of useful comparative platforms:
- SEM Rush
- Sprout Social
- Social Blade
6) Develop strategies that support business and marketing goals
This is the fun part. Using your analysis of the market, customers and competitors, implementing the 7P’s of marketing is the key to achieving your goals:
- Products/services: Use tactics for SEO, blog posts, social media, website, email lists, EDMs and lead generation.
- Price: Ascertain the price point of your products and/or services, how big your database needs to be to achieve the sales and specific goals that you have set out for your business.
- Place: Where you are marketing.
- Promotion: How are you promoting your product or service? Through events, webinars, SEO, PPC?
- Physical Evidence: How is your branding is working across all communications touchpoints. Is it consistent?
- Processes: What does your sales model look like? How does your marketing structure work? What processes do you have in place to make sure that your marketing department works like a well-oiled machine? What technologies do you use for project management?
- People: What people and marketing team do you need to accelerate your marketing programs?
Having a powerful marketing strategy is one thing, but executing it is another. The discipline you and your marketing team and setting smart marketing goals will determine whether or not your marketing strategy is successful in content marketing and all activities.
Testing ideas and campaigns are imperative to finding campaigns that have a higher chance of success and to help you increase revenue. Robotic Marketer to develop marketing strategies not only for our company but for our clients. It is an easy to use tool, or if you prefer, you can have a marketing manager from Robotic Marketer facilitate your marketing workshop with your team.
Now more than ever, it is important to ensure that you are setting smart marketing goals, allocating budget and resources to marketing, and optimising your content writing with SEO key words, especially with the way in which business has changed in the past 12 months and how economies recover.
If you need any help in achieving your goals, don’t be afraid to contact us.