1. Google Analytics and Goolge Ads API Privacy
The Robotic Marketer Platform uses the Google Analytics and Google Ads API (after your manual integration) to collect your website Google Analytics and Google Ads data to display it onto the Robotic Marketer dashboard. Our goal is to help make analytics easy for users to track by showing them how visitors find and use their website from inside their Robotic Marketer dashboard. Moreover, Robotic Marketer Platform Google Analytics and Google Ads application uses the Google Analytics Reporting API and Google Ads Reporting API to gather analytics about your website and metrics data (if you have Google Ads running) and present them in an actionable way via charts, graphs and tables displayed on the Robotic Marketer dashboard. Users with agent or admin level privileges on your Robotic Marketer Platform account can access the dashboard.
Robotic Marketer Platform discloses client Google Analytics and Google Ads information with prior user consent only to those of its employees and contractors that (i) require to process information on the Robotic Marketer Platform or provide services available at Robotic Marketer Platform websites, and (ii) to provide necessary technical support for our Services.
Google oAuth permissions
In order for Google Analytics on Robotic Marketer dashboard to work seamlessly, Google Analytics View permission is granted to Robotic Marketer by users during the standard oAuth integration. This permission is used by Robotic Marketer to retrieve analytics data so as to create custom reporting dashboards on the Robotic Marketer Platform.
Please note that we do not ask for additional permissions such as ‘Edit your Google Analytics’.
You can revoke our access to your Google Analytics and Google Ads account anytime.
Accessing Google Analytics Data
After user authenticate Robotic Marketer Google App, Google Analytics data will be displayed on the Robotic Marketer dashboard. We are receiving data directly via Google Analytics API under Google Analytics View permission. These data contains standard analytics data such as users views, sessions, users traffic etc.
Accessing Google Ads Data
After user authenticate Robotic Marketer Google App, Google Ads data (if you have Google Ads account) will be displayed on the Robotic Marketer dashboard. We are receiving data directly via Google Ads API under Google Ads View permission. These data contains standard google ads data such as number of clicks, number of impressions, ads CTR, ads cost, etc.
Use of Google Analytics and Google Ads Data
Retrieved Google Analytics and Google Ads data will be used for:
a) Displaying analytics and ads metrics on your personalized Robotic Marketer dashboard
b) Processing by the Robotic Marketer AI algorithm to develop benchmarking against industry standards in order to make useful recommendations for your website and ads campaign.
Please note that this data is not shared with any other third-party organisation or our clients. All Google Analytics and Google Ads data are only used by Robotic Marketer AI, employees and contractors as mentioned above.
Storing and Sharing Google Analytics and Google Ads Data
Robotic Marketer Google App is not storing your Google Analytics or Google Ads data in our database. Our algorithm is directly processing live data received via Google API, so storing these data is not necessary.
Robotic Marketer Google App is not sharing your Google Analytics or Google Ads data with any third-party organization and all data are used internally only with Robotic Marketer algorithm as it is described above.
Limited Use disclosure
Robotic Marketer Google App use of information received from Google APIs will adhere to the Google API Services User Data Policy, including the Limited Use requirements.
You can read more about Robotic Marketer Google App here.
2. Privacy for Customer
This section applies to the Personal Information we collect and process from customers or prospective customers through the provision of the service.
A. Information We Collect
For the purpose of this privacy notice, ‘Personal Information’ is any data collected depending on the context of your interactions with Robotic Marketer (website and app), your Robotic Marketer account settings, the products and features you use (such as the dashboard), your location, and applicable law. However, Personal Information that we collect broadly falls into the following categories:
- Information you provide to us: Personal Data that you provide via our website, including information through forms on this Site, sign up for a Robotic Marketer account and use of Service consult with our customer service team, send us an email, or communicate with us in any other way.This may include:
- Business contact information (such as your name, job title, organization, location, phone number, email address, and country);
- Marketing information (such as your access to you Google Analytics, Alexa Ranking and/or social media accounts);
- Account log-in credentials (such as your email address or username and password when you sign up for an account with us);
- Troubleshooting and support data (which is data you provide, or we otherwise collect in connection with support queries we receive from you. This may include contact or authentication data, the content of your chats and other communications with us, and the product or service you are using related to your help inquiry); and
- Payment information (including your credit card numbers and associated identifiers and billing address).
Data collected may include:
- Device information: We collect information about the device and applications you use to access the Service, such as your IP address, your operating system, your browser ID, and other information about your system and connection.
- Log data: Our web servers keep log files that record data each time a device accesses those servers and the nature of each access, including originating IP addresses and your activity in the Service (such as the date/time stamps associated with your usage, pages and files viewed, searches and other actions you take (for example, which features you used)), device event information (such as system activity, error reports), and hardware settings. We may also access metadata and other information associated with files that you upload into our Service.
- Usage data: We collect usage data about you whenever you interact with Robotic Marketer, which may include the dates and times you access the, Site, Service (platform) and your browsing activities (such as what portions of the Service you used, session duration, links clicked, non-sensitive text entered, and mouse movements). We also collect information regarding the performance of the Service, including metrics related to the deliverability of emails and other communications you send through the Service.
- Information we collect from other sources: We may also obtain information about you from third-party sources, such as public databases, social media platforms, third-party data providers, and our joint marketing partners.Examples of the information we receive from other sources include device information (such as IP addresses), location (such as city and state), and online behavioral data (such as information about your use of social media websites, page view information and search results and links). We use this information, alone or in combination with other Personal Information we collect, to enhance our ability to provide relevant marketing, content and analytics to you.
B. Use of your Personal Data
We may use the Personal Information we collect or receive through the Service, as a processor to enhance your experience on the Site, Robotic Marketer platform and Robotic Marketer dashboard. For instance, after you integrate Google Analytics and create connection between the Robotic Marketer platform and your Google Analytics account, Robotic Marketer will read your Google Analytics data and display them on the dashboard. This will provide a comparison for your website traffic similar to Google Analytics.
We also use your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide better usability, troubleshooting and Site maintenance;
- To understand which parts of this Site are visited and how frequently;
- To provide access to desirable content based on your preferences;
- To process job applications (more details about which are available on corresponding portals of this website);
- To provide information and services as requested by you;
- To assess queries, requirements, and process requests for products and services;
- To perform client communication, service, billing and administration;
- To conduct data analysis across the development of a marketing strategy and dashboard;
- To maintain leads;
- To run marketing or promotional campaigns;
- To create brand awareness;
- To provide better services and generate demand;
- To market products and services based on legitimate business interest under the applicable law; and
- To conduct processing necessary to fulfil other contractual obligations for the individual.
C. Legal basis for processing Personal Data
We process your Personal Data when it is in the legitimate interests of Robotic Marketer in connection with marketing, sales, promotion of services which we provide, or which are procured using our services and to improve and enhance the range of those services and offerings. We process your Personal Data in the following circumstances:
- Communication – We may use your Personal Data to administer and provide services you request or have expressed an interest in, to communicate with you in case of customer support, to process transactions, for sending newsletters, updates and promotional materials, for seeking your opinion and feedback and personalise and/or tailor any communications that we may send you.
- Advertising – We may use your Personal Data to carry out advertising and market research based on behavioural metrics, geo-location data, demographic data and marketing preferences we capture. We may permit certain third-party companies to help us tailor advertising based on use.
- Analytics – We may use your Personal Data to display useful metrics such as number of followers, page likes, website traffic, or website page ranking depending on the digital platform used. It will also provide information about the total number of users on a website site, the number of new users, the number of sessions within a period, how many views your page received, the number of pages a user visited, the average session time and the bounce rate on your website. Robotic Marketer collects this data to help provide useful recommendations on how to improve your digital presence.
- Activity Tracking – We may use your Personal Data to track your activity on our digital platforms and personalise and improve your experience. This can be used to create an individual profile for you so that we can understand and respect your preferences or for profiling purposes to enable us to personalise and/or tailor any marketing communications that you may consent to receive from us.
- Optimisation- We may use your Personal Data to operate, improve and maintain this Site, to prevent fraud and abuse.
- Data Sharing – We may use and share your Personal Data with third parties with whom we have contractual relationship.
3. Disclosure of Personal Data, Data Recipients and Transfer:
Robotic Marketer does not share your Personal Data with third parties for marketing purposes without seeking your prior permission.
We share your Personal Data within:
- Robotic Marketer;
- Business partners;
- Service vendors;
- Authorised third-party agents; or
4. Access, correction, objection of your Personal Data:
Subject to the local legal requirements, you have the right to access, correct, delete or transfer your Personal Data that we hold, including your profile and preferences. You also have the right to object to certain processing and, where we have asked for your consent to process your Personal Data, to withdraw this consent. Where we process your Personal Data because we have a legitimate interest in doing so (as explained above), you also have a right to object to this. These rights may be limited in some situations – for example, where we can demonstrate that we have a legal requirement to process your Personal Data. Specifically, in certain circumstances, you have the following personal data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the personal information we have on you.
- The right to be forgotten. Where no overriding legal basis or legitimate reason continues to exist for processing personal data, you may request that we delete the personal data. This includes personal data that may have been unlawfully processed. We will take all reasonable steps to ensure erasure.
- The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data including where processing involves automated decision-making.
- The right of restriction. You can also ask us to delete or restrict how we use your personal information, but this right is determined by applicable law and may impact your access to some of our services.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of your Personal Data in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
- The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where we relied on your consent to process your personal information.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
5. Security of your Personal Data
Robotic Marketer intends to protect your Personal Data and to maintain its accuracy, and we implement reasonable administrative, physical security, and technical controls in order to safeguard your Personal Data from unauthorised access, use and disclosure.
6. Retention of your Personal Data
Personal Data will not be retained for a period more than necessary to fulfil the purposes outlined in this privacy notice, unless a longer retention period is required by law or for directly related legitimate business purposes.
7. Partner Websites
Robotic Marketer provides links to third-party websites and services. However, Robotic Marketer is not responsible for the privacy statements, practices, or the contents of such third-party websites.
8. How to contact us
If you have any questions regarding our privacy practices or this privacy notice,
You can write to us at:
Robotic Marketer Pty Ltd
485 Malvern Road
South Yarra, VIC, 3141
Free call: 1300 300 080
Phone: +61 3 9692 7600
9. Updates to this Privacy Notice
Robotic Marketer may change the data privacy practices and update this privacy statement as and when the need arises, and the same will be made available on the website.
Last update: 01.09.2021