Marketing Experts On Standby
The modern marketing manager is not always in-house. Here’s why.
With a growing emphasis on omnichannel marketing, competing priorities, smarter competitor environments and budgetary constraints, it is becoming more difficult for one marketing manager to be skilled across all marketing disciplines.
That’s where Robotic Marketer comes in. We train and develop our marketing managers, all of whom have access to our extensive knowledge bank, and the most intelligent marketing colleague in Robotic Marketer. This advantage gives your company the capacity to build out marketing programs and have them managed by someone capable of improving your overall marketing performance.
At Robotic Marketer, our outsourced marketing managers are also profiled for culture-fit. This means that they are guaranteed to be able to work with you and your team in a seamless manner. Our marketing managers also provide your business with the most practical, simple and effective advice to improve your marketing outcomes.
We have built systems and technologies to ensure that our marketing strategies are executed in a way that not only achieves your business goals, but also provides a fully transparent marketing approach with reporting.
Low Density Package
By choosing a low density package, you will receive:
- A marketing Manager for 12 hours – time can be utilized as required
- Documented real-time timesheets
- KPI setting
- Coaching if required of junior staff
By choosing our mid-density outsourced marketing manager package, you will receive:
- A marketing manager for 24 hours
- Responsible for implementation of marketing strategy
- Public relations
- Lead generation campaigns
- Content marketing
Benefits to an Outsourced Marketing Manager
- A Marketing Manager who for all intents and purposes is your company Marketing Manager, responsible for the marketing outcomes of your company
- Creativity and content that exceeds your expectation every time – engaging your target audience like never before
- Detailed reporting and analysis across all marketing disciplines
- Trained to develop high growth marketing strategies aligned to business goals
Outsource Your Marketing Department
Many companies are wary of the practice of outsourcing. Despite reasonable skepticism, outsourcing may be an invaluable solution to strengthen your marketing department. Could it work for your business?
At Robotic Marketer, we have built some of the best and most productive of relationships that are rooted in a desire to achieve greatness. Our clients range from small to medium-sized companies who through the Robotic Marketer platform seek to develop refreshed marketing strategies that will help them stand out of an ocean of competition.