Kickstart Your Marketing Strategy With A Tactical Marketing Plan Designed to Accelerate Growth
Did you know that by developing a results-driven, demand generation marketing strategy, your company is 313% more likely to achieve the desired business outcomes?
SAP has been working with Robotic Marketer to help SAP Channel Partners develop powerful marketing strategies aligned to business goals. They have also ensured that Robotic Marketer is 100% MDF approved, and can be found on SAP’s Virtual Agency.
The advantage of Robotic Marketer is that we understand the SAP solutions you are selling, the market, marketing assets available to your company, and importantly, how to navigate a changing business environment.
To engage Robotic Marketer, it’s simple. All you have to do is either:
- Request to speak to a Robotic Marketer consultant for more information on the process.
- Click here and start the onboarding process; payment, introduction call, scheduling of marketing workshop, and all system go!
Download the Robotic Marketer Brochure
Understand Your Business
Customers, competitors and market conditions constantly change. A Marketing Strategy ensures you are equipped to adapt to the dynamic environment. With Robotic Marketer you will:
- Identify key strengths and opportunities for lead generation, brand awareness and digital marketing
- Identify inefficiencies in your current marketing efforts through an auditing process
- Understand your competitive landscape to help build a sustainable competitive advantage
- Identify your target market and any new target market opportunities
Define Your Target Audience
Robotic Marketer’s marketing strategy ensures that your time, resources, budget and efforts are streamlined and focused on your target audience. The target market profile will include but not be limited to:
- Market segmentation
- Specific demographic for targeting
- Psychographics of target market
- Buyer journey mapping
- Customer experience
- Audience location
- Key characteristics
- Products and services purchased
- Best methods of communication with customers
Key Marketing Tactics
What’s great about Robotic Marketer is that the technology deep dives into your competitors, your previous marketing efforts and industry best practices to clearly define the path ahead with key recommendations. The marketing strategy will recommend:
- Lead generation campaigns and initiatives
- What digital marketing activations your company should focus on
- How to raise brand awareness
- How to establish consistent branding and key messaging
- Your unique value proposition and how to use it to communicate with leads
- Methods of improving engagement online
- Building shorter sales funnels
- Activities to promote your brand in the media
- Events for networking, public speaking and exhibiting at
- Awards for recognition and credibility
- Content marketing; digital and traditional
- Social media engagement
The Best Way To Use Market Development Funds
We’re almost at the end of 2020, and many technology companies haven’t taken full advantage of Market Development Funds (MDF Funds) made available by large multinational technology company vendors. The most successful channel partners always use their Market Development Funds (MDF Funds) wisely to generate leads and accelerate their business growth.
The World’s Largest Companies Choose Robotic Marketer
Every business wants to grow no matter how big or small they are. With large corporations that inherently have complex business structures, the responsibility for growth becomes more evident. SAP Channel Partners range from small to medium-sized businesses and are given the advantage of the world’s best technology solutions and most recognisable brand to work with. Choosing Robotic Marketer to help navigate your marketing efforts over the next 12 months will ensure that you reach your goals, deliver on your business plan and provide a strong, sustainable path forward.
The Marketing Strategy Will Cover
Sales & Marketing Objectives Overview Unique Value Proposition Positioning & Communications Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
Direct Marketing Branding Influencers Testimonial/Case Studies
SWOT Analysis Ideal Customer Profile Media Social Media
Mission & Vision Website Electronic Direct Mail (EDM) Public Relations
Events Competitor Analysis Blogs Advertising
At Robotic Marketer, we have built some of the best and most productive of relationships that are rooted in a desire to achieve greatness. Our clients range from small to medium-sized companies who through the Robotic Marketer platform seek to develop refreshed marketing strategies that will help them stand out of an ocean of competition.